Front Desk/Chiropractic Assistant
We are looking for a positive, outgoing, self-motivated professional to join our team! No experience necessary. We will train!
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Strong communications and customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Competency in PC and Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn quickly
The Front Desk/Chiropractic Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Representing our Business and Family Values to our Patients
- Answering Phones
- Processing Patient Payments
- Providing Patient Therapy
- Demonstrating and Coaching Rehabilitation Activities
- Answering Basic Questions Regarding Chiropractic and the Services We Provide
The physical requirements of the position include to being physically able to effectively perform traction and being able to assist patients who have limited mobility.
The position requires maintaining patient and doctor confidentiality with all personal and health information as protected by law and/or within the employee handbook.
The position’s hours are Monday - Friday, 2:30 PM - CLOSE (approx. 6:15 pm - 6:30 pm). The clinic is open some Saturday mornings, typically every other Saturday. The ideal candidate should be available to work one at least one Saturday morning per month. The ability to work an occasional morning is a plus. The ability to have some flexibility during training is also a plus.
No experience is necessary. We will train! Starting at $9.50/hr.
We look forward to talking to you!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS